Jul 7, 2006
what kind of over-the-counter drug can i use to get rid of crabs in the pubic hairs?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Try RID. It's available over the counter. Massage it into dry affected hairy areas and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off. Clothing and bedding must be washed and dried in a hot dryer. This should be done at the same time you treat yourself. If this doesn't clear up the problem, you'll need to see your doctor for a prescription-strength product.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Partner Reject Me Because Of Herpes?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Shingles?
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Causes An Hpv Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.