Need the official Dr. Bob woo hoo permission
Jul 6, 2006
After tests at 10 weeks and today at 6 months.. Can I have the official woo hoo permission?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your "Official WOO-HOO" is now officially granted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- What Is An Acronym For Hiv Blood Test?
- How Common Is Thrush In Adults?
- Hiv Testing Requirements Boxing
- Will Negative Hiv Test Stay Negative After 4 Years?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.