A stupid question but still thought I should ask

Hey,

I know this question is probably ridicoulous. But, I recently purchased earrings to stretch my lobes bigger. However I purchased some cheaper jewlery and one of my friends suggested that it could have got HIV/ Hep C if one of the factory workers were this cheap jewlery was made had a nose bleed or a cut on his hand etc. And for some reason ever since then I've been frightned i have HIV/Hep C, even thought I know they both wouldnt survive on the earring. Its just that my ear was bleeding when I put the jewlery in which would give it a direct source to my bloodstream . I thought you would be about the best doctor to ask. Should I even get tested? Or just stop worrying? Oh and I love how anti bush you are, Im from Canada and our prime minister is about the same right wing nutcase bush is. Please answer if you can get the time, it would take alot off of my mind, thank you.

Get tested or stop worrying? The choice is clear and simple. Stop worrying. Your HIV/hep C risk is as nonexistent as Bush's integrity and competence.

Be well. Stay well. Pick more knowledgeable friends to trust.

Doubting Republican again please answer will donate again.
QTND: lubricants... mmmm