Doubting Republican again please answer will donate again.

Hey Dr. Bob,

Unfortunately I am writing again with more worries and concerns. But I am ready to admit it is time for a change in office, maybe it has been the influence of my father who is not a fan of Bush, Bill Maher (I have to say I love that show), Henry Rollins, and you and your knowledge and humor. The country is so divided now and the Bush problems just keep coming. Cant say I am ready for Hillary, but who knows.

Anyway, thanks for answering my previous questions, I felt relieved for a short time. Now I am losing all my muscle tone, my arms are becoming extremely skinny and flabby; my hands are very bony and look about 10 years older with lots of sagging and wrinkles. I have extremely dry skin. My stomach has totally changed; it is big and flabby with no more definition at all. I am getting breasts from the muscle turning into fat and under my arms you can see what looks like cellulite. I can go on but you get the picture, all my muscle is turning to fat or disappearing. I am not imagining this and know it cant be psychosomatic. The reason I know this is, it is happening to my fiancée too, she has always had a flat toned stomach in the past, now it is like mine and her arms are becoming very skinny and her face has broken out real bad. I have had the worst headaches and stiffness in my neck. She also had a rash on her shins, stomach and elbows that took 3 different prescription creams for 6 weeks to get rid of. Please dont assume it is just my imagination. I read the archives and remember the male model in Miami who had a similar situation, but never heard anything else about it, did I miss it, and I would be interested in knowing. Maybe there is some connection with something in Miami. I also read about O and N, which I knew nothing about before, should I be tested for this. Miami has a population from every part of the world so any strain would have to be considered. I know you said my exposure was minimal, but it seems the fact that I did have cuts in my mouth during the rough oral and her talking about having sex with up to 10 guys in a night, it appears to be significant. The last test at 7.5 months being neg sounds great but the weird things happening to my fiancée and me are very worrisome and real. I still have many of the other symptoms from my other email. Can this be something else, if so what? I still have not confessed to her what happened yet, we have been together for 6 years, and it is a very hard thing for me to do. Although I know I need to and I will soon. In my area the Red Cross is doing a blood drive, I want to donate, but still not 100% sure I dont have something.

Thanks again for being such a cool dude and all your help you give to everyone around the world.

Why is it that Republicans seem to have such a difficult time accepting reality??? Things like global warming, evolution, the Iraq War being an incredible mistake, condoms preventing AIDS, homosexuality being normal, abstinence not being normal. . . . And you can add to that list your definitive HIV-negative status that you continue to doubt!

Dude, your negative tests out to 7.5 months are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can tell you what's not causing them. It's not HIV!

My advice:

1. Level with your fiancée. Guilt continues to be one of your main problems.

2. See your general medical doctor for a checkup, if you have medical concerns.

3. Stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have.

4. Dump your GOP tendencies.

your clinic
A stupid question but still thought I should ask