mutual masterbation

Dr. Franscino,

I truly appreciate the service you are providing. I know you've said over and over again that mutual masterbation carries only a theoretical to no risk of HIV transmission, but there are other doctors on the web freaking people out unnecessarily. Check out this web site - I am appalled at this doctor's answers: http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I just thought you might want to know about these alarmists freaking out people like me, who might be searching for symptoms out of feeling guilty about having sex...

I am going to make a donation to your foundation...I love what you do, and I hold you in high esteem...you are my hero. If I was not already grown up, I would want to grow up and be just like you!

Thanks...

There will always be alarmists and sources on the Web that give inaccurate or misleading information. That's why science-based AIDS awareness, education and prevention efforts remain critical. Our foundation will use your donation to further spread the truth about the epidemic through education and advocacy in hopes of dispelling some of the myths and misunderstandings about HIV/AIDS, OK?

This forum reaches well over a million people each month. Now if each of those folks further educates their friends and families, our concerted efforts will have a significant impact. Don't forget to do your part.

Stay informed. Spread the truth.

Be well.

Good news
Question on ARS PEP, and volunteering for AIDS