Good news

Dear Dr. Bob,

I would like to share with you my last labs results. I sent you an email some months ago about my suboptimal immunologic performance. In my last exam my cd4 has climbed from 241 (30%) to 371 (42%), after several months at the baseline of 241 (30%). I started to take azt+3tc+efavirenz at 218 (20%) and vl=82000 on May05. Is it sound great, isnt? I am very happy!!! I only have changed my lifestyle. Today, I work out everyday and run twice a week. Maybe it is the difference as my last exams were done after 3 months on this lifestyle. I hope this trend will remain upward. At least, I am fitness, hehehehe. Greetings from Brazil, Yours,

Bob

Hi Bob,

Congratulations! Yes, the improvement is excellent news! Your numbers are looking great!

And now that you are working out every day and running twice a week, I'll bet you look great as well! (On of the best things about exercise, aside from the health benefits, is that it helps us look better naked.)

Keep it up!

this is comedy central
mutual masterbation