hiv neg but syphilis+ 2nd time

f.y.i again i had an oral sex with sex worker un protected later on got worried so went for check found out she is syphilis+ but hiv- so i had advance treatment 4 syplilis after 6 weeks again yesterday i take her 4 medical still she is hiv - is that mean i am out of danger as i dont have any other exposure.before and after.i am sending u 100$ donation pls accept promiss to send u 1000$ more next month.from abu

Hello Abu,

The duration of the window period, defined as the period of time after one becomes HIV infected, but before the immune system kicks in enough to make detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies, is three months. I can't tell exactly from your post whether a full three months has elapsed from the time of your exposure to the last time you had your partner tested. If it's been a full three months, you can consider yourself "out of danger." If it's only been six weeks, you can consider yourself "almost out of danger." The vast majority of folks who become HIV positive will seroconvert (have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies) within four to six weeks. Therefore the chances your sex worker is HIV positive are quite remote at best. For complete reassurance, I would still recommend you personally get a three-month antibody test. HIV rapid tests can give you a definitive result in 20 minutes! That test will be your conclusive and absolute result. I'm more than confident the result will be cause for great celebration, as the odds you are indeed HIV negative are astronomical.

Thank you for your generous donations. In return I once again send my very best good-luck/good-health karma along with my heartfelt thanks.

Be well. Good luck!

RE-Can't find answer in China
I need to talk to your mother - we need more people like you!