RE-Can't find answer in China

Thank you for the quick answer, yes they did try to tell people they are on the right path but they are still very behind esp for Health and safety issues, in fact lots of my friends think condom is only good for not getting baby, while some think HIV is just like a cold, you have no idea how people in china thinks, the worst part is the doctor could be fake and maybe even the condom could be fake, what i meant is some company may produce a condom that doesnt' even work and still sell it. I am happy i got an answer from you because i can only use the computer few hours a day, the country is lack of electric so they have to turn down the power. Thank you Dr, Robert again. but one last question and i will try not to be so Parinoid, the only reason i worry is that i read in your achieve that mucous membrane is easy to contain HIV and since i did have a cut in my anus from wipping too hard, is that consider " fresh cut" after having a cut in the anus two to three hours before getting a massage, and if the massage girl do have blood from her fingers such as paper cut or skin that peel beside the finger nail wouldn't that cost the blood to go in my cut from the mucous membrane, Thank you doctor one last time, all they answer in china is, no sex, no aids.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. For even a theoretical risk of transmission to occur, both your butt and her hands would have to have been actively and significantly bleeding. This obviously was not the case. Stop worrying!

As for "no sex, no AIDS," yes, I suppose that's a true statement. However, in my book, no sex = no fun! I suggest the following slogan as more realistic: lots of sex with the proper protection (condoms) = lots of fun and no AIDS!

Please very serioius please
hiv neg but syphilis+ 2nd time