Please very serioius please

as you kwno from before I had a relation wiht protitute where i received oral sex. after 2 months 3 months 4 months and 6 months including a viral load , negative in all of them, at 8 months I was tested negative again , and at 11 months I was tested negative at anti vih1-2 antig.24 Pcr vih and viral load vih . all negative. at 11 months i went for Nasba semen vih detection and surprisling after all negatives became positive. I,m scared to death, they are repeating the test + another pcr and viral load. What is you opinion please, please please please please answer me , I need to know you opinion in first time i have been diagnosed positive by one of the methods, please bob i,m having the worst time in my existence life . your suppor may mean a life to go on. Please I will not dissapointyou , Im planning to visit you and to get some real matters out of this clue. Please help me , I really need it

Time to ratchet down those anxiety levels!!!

You risk, oral sex, carries only a minimal risk for HIV transmission.

Your negative HIV tests, including viral loads, at 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 11 weeks are definitive, conclusive, extremely excessive and, for the most part, unwarranted. I can't imagine how or why any physician would have ordered so many unnecessary, expensive and completely unjustified tests!?!

Your 11-month positive NASBA on semen, no less is a false positive. It was bound to happen. If you continue to run unnecessary, unjustified medical tests, eventually you will get a result that you don't understand.

I have absolutely no doubts that you are HIV negative! However, you may well need some psychological help in order to accept this fact. My advice is simple: stop testing; get counseling.

Probably another question that will never die but...
RE-Can't find answer in China