|Can I give blood?
Jul 4, 2006
I want to donate blood but it says I can't have had a sexual relationship with a sex worker for a year. I haven't had sex with a sex worker but I have had an erotic massage/body slide. There was no anal/oral/vaginal intercourse, only body robbing and only on my back. I.e she didn't touch my front, only my anus and back and legs with her whole body including vagina and mouth? Would this count as risk or can I donate blood?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
"No anal/oral/vaginal intercourse" = no sexual relation! You are free and clear to donate! Roll up that sleeve!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Spit Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.