Jul 3, 2006
Dear Dr. Bob, Since a few months I read the Q and A on your forum with a mixed feeling of respect and admiration. Respect because you always give your professional meaning in a way understandable for (allmost)everybody(KFC-chicken league excluded!). Admiration for the the most unique way you give a humorous comment and make even a serious topic like HIV more digestable to the readers of this forum. As a european I smile about your continuing"Republican bashing" while at the same time recognizing that they indeed turn the clock backwards in many ways. Your personal humour and optimism are, I am sure to speak for many readers, much appreciated and the icing on the cake! Oh I almost forgot to pose my questions;and no this was no plump attempt to butter you up but came from my heart! 1) as a professional classical pianist I would like to know your "top ten" of your most favourite piano compositions(I bet Chopin will be listed at least 5 times?) 2)I even have a HIV related question, took an elisa/wb test 3 months(negative!) after unprotected vaginal sex with promiscious woman; was advised to take a 6 months test too. What are the odds that a 6 months would give a different result? 3) pls explain to non-american what Dubya exactly means, is it slang for Bush or has it another meaning?(just curious) Dr. Bob keep up the good work and when I visit the US I would like to meet you one day!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments.
1. My top-10 list is every changing, but Chopin is indeed always well represented.
2. Essentially nonexistent. We consider a negative three-month test to be definitive, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
3. Bush, as everyone knows, can't speak English, because he's such a dimwit. To make matters worse, as he bastardizes the language, he does so with a Texan drawl that only makes matters worse. His middle initial is "W." (George W. Bush) When he pronounces the letter "W" it comes out "dubya" and hence we've nicknamed him "Dubya." Somehow it seems to fit uncurious George very well and is much more polite than lots of other nicknames I'd like to use for him. (But with all his illegal surveillance programs one can never be too careful.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.