you're terrific

Dear Dr. Bob, Since a few months I read the Q and A on your forum with a mixed feeling of respect and admiration. Respect because you always give your professional meaning in a way understandable for (allmost)everybody(KFC-chicken league excluded!). Admiration for the the most unique way you give a humorous comment and make even a serious topic like HIV more digestable to the readers of this forum. As a european I smile about your continuing"Republican bashing" while at the same time recognizing that they indeed turn the clock backwards in many ways. Your personal humour and optimism are, I am sure to speak for many readers, much appreciated and the icing on the cake! Oh I almost forgot to pose my questions;and no this was no plump attempt to butter you up but came from my heart! 1) as a professional classical pianist I would like to know your "top ten" of your most favourite piano compositions(I bet Chopin will be listed at least 5 times?) 2)I even have a HIV related question, took an elisa/wb test 3 months(negative!) after unprotected vaginal sex with promiscious woman; was advised to take a 6 months test too. What are the odds that a 6 months would give a different result? 3) pls explain to non-american what Dubya exactly means, is it slang for Bush or has it another meaning?(just curious) Dr. Bob keep up the good work and when I visit the US I would like to meet you one day!!

Thanks for your kind comments.

1. My top-10 list is every changing, but Chopin is indeed always well represented.

2. Essentially nonexistent. We consider a negative three-month test to be definitive, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

3. Bush, as everyone knows, can't speak English, because he's such a dimwit. To make matters worse, as he bastardizes the language, he does so with a Texan drawl that only makes matters worse. His middle initial is "W." (George W. Bush) When he pronounces the letter "W" it comes out "dubya" and hence we've nicknamed him "Dubya." Somehow it seems to fit uncurious George very well and is much more polite than lots of other nicknames I'd like to use for him. (But with all his illegal surveillance programs one can never be too careful.)

Stay well.

Just want you to send me some good luck!
Can I give blood?