risk, second post- no ans find in my country

i post earlier and i am sorry to keep posting but is just i haven't receive an answer yet and i am very worry to the point i can't sleep, i try to call the 800 line but don't really know what to do and embrass about telling my risk... i live in China SZ third line, i couldn't find an doctor that can tell me about the risk and i can't go to the city yet to get my test because i need to apply to second line before i can go to the city and the third line village is just poor in HIV safe sex, i hope you can answer this sooner as i only have two hours at night to borrow the computer, Dr. Robert, here is my situation and i wish you can do a risk assessment... i hurt myself in the anus eairler in the day by wiping my bottom too hard i feel a burning sensation but don't know rather i bleed or not, i had a massage done on me later that day, ( around 2-3 hours later), the massage lady somehow try to massage my anus by lightly touching my anus, she did not put her finger in, I guess this is how they do massage, of course i quickly stop the massage and ask her not to touch any place close to there, but the fact is she did touch it, no oral sex has been made nor anal nor sex, i am worry if i did tear my anus tissue and she touch it since i don't know rather she has paper cut or not since it was suppose to be a massage or the erotic one, what are my risk of getting infected? Do you recommend testing, i need to apply for visa to get to the city if i need to get test and it takes around 2 weeks? My question at the end really is regarding my risk from such an event.. thank you doctor.

It is shocking that 25 years into the epidemic, China remains so HIV/AIDS-phobic. Their refusal to address the burgeoning epidemic in their country will ultimately exact a tragic toll in human lives and suffering.

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted. Fortunately HIV is not all that easy to contract.

I strongly urge you to talk about HIV/AIDS with your friends, family and associates. There is strength in numbers, and if large groups of people demand change, change will happen. One person really can change the world.

Anonymous HIV Testing
Opinion