Bob Veneer?

Hey Bob,

From a straight guy's point of view, you are a handsome cat. I googled a pic of you and was nearly blinded by your white teeth. Have you veneer'd like all the movie stars?

Quick question- Likelyhood of negative test after "safer sex" protected with two ladies- with extremely mild self diagnosed seb derm on nasolabial folds and bridge of nose (no redness just some flakes and a tad of peeling skin which comes and goes)

Keep smiling Dr. Bob. You are a true inspiration. Glad to see you are still kicking. Are you still planning on dying of old age?

Cheers, Gord.

Hey Gord,

Another "straight guy" commenting on my looks? Hmmm . . . you're the 3rd this week. Must be a full moon or maybe I need to change my cologne!?! At any rate, my pearly whites are my own. No veneers for this sexpert.

As for your quick question, if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your risk of HIV acquisition should be nonexistent. With or without your self-diagnosed dermatological conditions, HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

Yes, I'll keep smiling. (It makes people wonder what I've been up to.) My advice for you is very simple:

1. Stop worrying.

2. Don't forget to floss.

Cheers,

HIV and vaginal fluid (2nd time asking)
Anonymous HIV Testing