HIV and vaginal fluid (2nd time asking)

hello doc.

i've asked you before but you didn't reply. i might as well try agaid, perhaps you got bored on my question. anyway, it will be more informative to the followers of your forum if you could answer this question...pls for the love of god, answer. :)

1. is it likely to get infected with HIV if it the vaginal fluid gets to contact with a fresh cut in the pubic area of your Mr. Happy? is it considered a high risk?

2. i've read in one thread : "According to CDC, it requires plenty of vaginal fluid and a lot of blood for transmission to occur" - is this true?

please answer, i'm making donations through paypal. thanks if im lucky. :)

Your question has too many variables for me to accurately access the HIV risk. The best I can do is repeat what most likely you already know. Vaginal secretions can contain HIV. If the "fresh cut" was deep enough and fresh enough and came in contact with enough HIV-infected vaginal fluids, there is a theoretical risk that HIV transmission could occur. Overall I would say the likelihood of this happening would be minimal. However, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk, the answer is always to go and get tested at the three-month mark. A definitive test beats second guessing each and every time.

Thanks for your donation. I'll send my best good-luck karma in return.

Stay well. Good luck!

HIV Testing Question?
Bob Veneer?