responce to "what a waste" opinion -

Hello, I havent laughed so hard in years!!!Thank you! To be reincarnated to pond scum! Man,you need to create a play!

Well, as Paul Rudnick, an accomplished screenwriter, playwright and novelist once wrote, "only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable."

Here on "Dr. Bob's sex channel", we try to cover all the bases money, rage, science and laughter!

Be well. Stay well. Keep smiling.

My Opinion of You..... "What a waste" Jun 30, 2006

... that you have to have HIV. I am so sorry for this. You have helped me through some tough times, and I appreciate you. Here is my question. What does these results mean?

Panel 083824 HIV-1 Abs-EIA HIV-1 Abs-O.D. Ratio <1.00 Reference interval <1.00

O.D. Ratio: Specimen absorbance value relative to the negative cutoff.

HIV-1 Abs, Qual Non Reactive Reference Interval Non Reactive

Your HIV-1 test result is neg., assuming you were tested three months or more from your last potential exposure, this means you are HIV negative. Congratulations and WOO-HOO!!!

As for it being a waste that I'm HIV positive, well thanks, but I don't see myself as any more innocent (or guilty) than the other 40,000,000 HIV-positive people on this planet. None of us wanted this illness. The tragedy is that we have allowed the pandemic to continue to snuff out lives, like mine, at a rate of 1 every 10 seconds. Only 10% of those who need antiretrovirals are currently receiving them in many places in the world. In fact, the majority of places! Add to that the fact that we, as a society, continue to do far too little to prevent new HIV infections, which are occurring at a rate of 14,000 per day! Fourteen thousand per day! Each and every one preventable! Far too many politicians and policymakers need to wake up to these realities. Condoms are not "for the condemned!" as many self-righteous pseudo-Christian do-gooders claim. Condoms prevent AIDS.

OK, I better get off my soapbox before I really get wound up!

Stay well! Vote to oust politicians who reject science (i.e. the majority of the Republican Party and its fearless leaders Dubya, the Boy King; Cheney, the Evil Lord of Halliburton; Frist, a very poor excuse for a doctor; Rummy, a really dummy and Rove, whose karma will surely have him reborn as pond scum.

UNIV OF CINTI NEEDLE STICK
TERRIFIED Down Under