desperate and alone

iwill donate 50 dollars if you answer my question.im in a small town in south america, have no one to answer my question , i tried calling some us hotlines but no one could give me a definete answer.my boyfriend is positive, im negative.yesterday he gave me a blow job ( a very passinate one) and after we finshed we checked his tongue in the bathroom and he realized that while giving me the blowjob, he had hurt the string of flesh underneath his tongue. we checked for blood but at that moment( 3 minutes after we came) there didnt seem to be any, but im almost certain that while he was giving me the blowjob and he hurt himself, imsure there must have been at least a little blood. i already went and spent 700 dollars on pep. but i dont know if i should start taking it.i dont know how much at risk i might be..is i possible for his blood to have entered my uretrha? when all ofthis happenned? shpould i start taking the pep right away??? i need a yes or a no im crying right now because i cant beleieve i have no one close to me to ask this question. i m so sad

I've already answered this question. See below.

his tongue got hurt

we are a magnetic couple from south america( uruguay) today my boyfriend performed oral sex on me, and right afterwards he checked is tongue on the mirror and he realized that the string of flesh underneath his tongue was cut.there didnt seem to be any blood at that moment( but there was certailny a cut) but maybe there was blood a couple of minutes earlier when he was giving me a blow job( he is positive , im negative) now, since i have always known he was positive, i went and bought combibir, as soon s we started dating( a year ago) i live in a small town and i dont know anyone to ask this question, should i sart takng the pep? please tell me.

No, I would not recommend PEP for the type of potential exposure you describe. Hopefully your HIV-positive boyfriend is under the care of an HIV specialist. If not, he should be. That specialist should be a good resource for you as to when and if PEP should be considered.

Stay well.

HIV SHAVER?
UNIV OF CINTI NEEDLE STICK