HIV SHAVER?

HI. Please answer this question, as I am worried. I'm 12 years old and the other day I decided to stick my shaver (for shaving underarms) in my viagina. Then I stuck it in my butt. Then I stuck it back in my viagina. Could I get HIV from this? Please answer. I am worried sick. I hope this is the right place to ask this ?. ~Viper

Hello Viper,

Now how many times have we been over this Viper? No matter how "powerful" you may think your vagina or butt are, that's not where you plug your shaver in when it needs to be recharged, OK?

HIV risk? No, absolutely none.

Bad idea to stick things where they don't belong? Yes, very definitely.

How Do You Reconcile This?
desperate and alone