For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Follow up to:Will donate $100 for Risk Assessment!!!!

Thank you one-thousand times for answering my question. I languaged a portion of my exposure incorrectly, I was actually the guy being sucked. This would significantly lower my risk? Your assesment was based on me being the receptive partner i presume? Is testing still warranted? Thanks and the donation is on the way.

Yes, your risk would be less. The receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive for all types of sex. In your case the "sucker" (him) would be at greater risk than the "suckee" (you).

My advice remains unchanged.

Thanks for your donation.

Would you tell my girlfriend the truth...please!!
How Do You Reconcile This?