Follow up to:Will donate $100 for Risk Assessment!!!!
Jul 2, 2006
Thank you one-thousand times for answering my question. I languaged a portion of my exposure incorrectly, I was actually the guy being sucked. This would significantly lower my risk? Your assesment was based on me being the receptive partner i presume? Is testing still warranted? Thanks and the donation is on the way.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, your risk would be less. The receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive for all types of sex. In your case the "sucker" (him) would be at greater risk than the "suckee" (you).
My advice remains unchanged.
Thanks for your donation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.