his tongue got hurt

we are a magnetic couple from south america( uruguay) today my boyfriend performed oral sex on me, and right afterwards he checked is tongue on the mirror and he realized that the string of flesh underneath his tongue was cut.there didnt seem to be any blood at that moment( but there was certailny a cut) but maybe there was blood a couple of minutes earlier when he was giving me a blow job( he is positive , im negative) now, since i have always known he was positive, i went and bought combibir, as soon s we started dating( a year ago) i live in a small town and i dont know anyone to ask this question, should i sart takng the pep? please tell me.

No, I would not recommend PEP for the type of potential exposure you describe. Hopefully your HIV-positive boyfriend is under the care of an HIV specialist. If not, he should be. That specialist should be a good resource for you as to when and if PEP should be considered.

Stay well.

I've never voted for Bush, can you answer my question? :)
Would you tell my girlfriend the truth...please!!