I've never voted for Bush, can you answer my question? :)

You know Bob, I work for a newspaper and I'm the only Bush hater. Well George Bush that is, so hopefully that will get me some karma and street credit here. Can you hook me up with an answer that will help me sleep better at night. Heterosexual sex with girl of unknown status (19). She said she was ok but that means 0. I don't believe her to be a drug user of any kind. Anyway, I tried to do the right thing, I used a condom. It held in tact for 15-20 minutes. Then It broke and I pulled out and stopped. I would say under 10 seconds tops. Went to the bathroom and to our surprise she was on her period. I was like, how do I end up in these spots. Took a leak, took a shower and tried not to freak out. I did some research on here and found condom breaks to be on the low risk side. Have you heard of many cases where the insertive person contracted HIV with a condom break? Are the odds in my favor and please don't scare me, I'm just now starting to feel like I might be OK. lol I plan on testing at 6 weeks then at 12. I feel kind of ripped off because I honestly try to do the right thing and this happens. I would asume that protection through most of the act is better than no protection.

On a good note. I think this is the Republicans last stand in office for a while. I'm expecting a Democractic blowout during the next elections.

Condom failure would place your risk in the same range as unprotected insertive vaginal sex. That estimated per-episode risk, when the partner is confirmed to be HIV positive, is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less because your exposure was so brief and we do not know the status of your partner. That menstrual blood was present could increase estimated risk somewhat. However, all things considered, your overall risk remains quite low.

I would recommend a single HIV test at the three-month mark, as tests taken prior to this are not considered definitive.

As for Dubya and his corrupt cronies, I'm counting on you to make sure your newspaper publishes the truth and not Bush's completely fabricated view of reality, OK? Rightwing extra-chromosome wing-nuts control most of the printed material and TV/radio airways. And those that they don't control, like the New York Times, they try to demonize as unpatriotic. It's time to sweep these numbnuts out of office before they do anymore damage.

Broke 25 year Celibacy
his tongue got hurt