Broke 25 year Celibacy

I know this is hard to believe but I stayed celibate during the entire AIDS crisis because I saw everyone around me getting sick and dying. Well in 2002 I thought I would break the spell and did something I never experienced. I hired a black male escort and had nine wonderful sessions. I performed unprotected oral sex and receieved anal sex with a condom. He did ooze a lot of pre cum but never ejaculated in my mouth. He told me he was negative and advertised that in his ad. Two weeks after our first tryst I tested and was negative. I know that is too soon. Now I am worried that I may be the one statistic that got HIV from pre semen. I am terrified to test again. I can't see him anymore as I became obsessed with him. It was too good and too expensive. I am no spring chicken, now 68 years old. But I wanted to go black while I could still walk and was in good shape. Now I regret it.

I find your story and entire situation rather sad, I'm sorry to say. Twenty-five years of celibacy because of an illness which is quite easily prevented? And then you "break the spell" by having "nine wonderful sessions" with a black male escort whom you can't see anymore because you've become "obsessed with him???" And now you are so terrified that you "may be the one statistic that got HIV from pre semen" that you won't get HIV tested?

Sir, the only thing I can say to you is that you've wasted a large portion of your sexual life unnecessarily fearing a preventable illness. Your irrational fears are now causing you additional misery, which can (and should) be easily avoided by making a very logical and rational decision to get an HIV test. Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Results from an HIV rapid test are available within 20 minutes.

You are 68 years old. I would agree you have a justifiable reason to regret some of your past decisions; however, I think you and I would disagree on which of your decisions were indeed the regrettable ones.

Woo-Hoo!!!!
I've never voted for Bush, can you answer my question? :)