MD exposed

Dr Frascino, We have spoken before. I had a puncture wound with an AIDS patient. At 6 weeks I got symptoms, and the clinic gave me an ELISA and viral load those 2 were neg.. At 9 weeks I got another negative test and at 11 and a half weeks I used a homeaccess kit which was negative. How does this look to you?? I know, I know everybody says test yoursekf till 6 months , most of it is CYA. I want to know my real chances, I am not suing anybody. Oh I did get PEP.

Thank you excellent work!!!

How does it look? Extremely encouraging! However, I do agree with the post-PEP testing guidelines, which are based on our best scientific knowledge, epidemiologic studies and even some anecdotal evidence.

When dealing with HIV, it's as important to CYA as it is to cover your dick. My advice is to be reassured, but also to follow the published testing guidelines.

Good luck!

WOO-HOOing @ Last!!!
HIV and popper usage