WOO-HOOing @ Last!!!

Doc. Bob,

3 months, 12 weeks, 90 days. Tested this morning (29\06\06). Result; NEGATIVE! Can't begin to describe how it feels. Though whatever i feel it's tinged by the knowledge that others are not so fortunate. I'm lucky as I've had a great Doctor looking after me, a good counsellor to listen to me and the love of my wife to tell me shel loves me. No matter what. And we've become closer than ever.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks (you've become a legend in my house!). You're an ordinary guy doing pretty extraordinary work; expert advice mixed with humour and compassion. Just a shame there aren't more like you in this messed up world!!

Anyway, I just want to say to those out there who are in Worried Well Hell, that googling 24\7 isn't going to reassure you ( i know i've been there). That symptoms are NOT proof of infection. Testing beats guessing. Everytime.

During the last 3 months come to realise that the greatest things we have to offer those who have been affected by HIV is our love, compassion, and understanding. The worst thing about this pandemic is that people living with HIV are STILL being stigmatised. And we call ourselves civillised?!

At this time I can't afford to donate, but will later in the year, however i've decided to join the fight. If all i can do is to help educate about HIV, then everything i've gone through will have been worth it!

Dr Bob. I don't need a reply to this message, but would be so grateful if you could post it in the forum. I would like to think it gives hope to those who need it; YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

My thoughts of peace and love are with you and your family and friends. And to those who have posted on this forum and will continue to post.

Much love!

Posted with pleasure!

Congrats!

Be well. Stay well.

Thank you
MD exposed