Thank you

Dear Doctor Bob, I have to tell you I have never lost a bet so happily!! You should know, though, that I always had faith in you and your professional opinion(really, although I know I kept writing to you). It was just the "what if" (i.e. first one become infected by mutual masturbation or blow job with condom), I'm sure you know!

So, continue to live well and take care!

Timmy

Hey Timmy,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Yes, I totally expected this excellent news; however, I was beginning to worry you would be so paralyzed by your unwarranted fears that you wouldn't call for your test results!!! Hopefully your story and "happily-ever-after ending" may encourage other anxious wrecks frozen in their worried-well hells to make the call and relocate to WOO-HOO-Land.

Be well. Stay well.

Cartwheeling English Guy would like to say www.walkforlife.co.uk
WOO-HOOing @ Last!!!