Is it normal?/ Money Orders Donations?

Hello Dr Bob,

You sure are a hard man to get a hold of. But anyway, 1)is it normal that i have developed a large swollen gland on one side of my neck 2 weeks after kissing a girl with a tongue ring? She claimed it had been healed for about two months...but then again I'm not sure if she was lying or not. At the time i think i had 2 small sores in my mouth but neither were bleeding. Also, 2)is it normal to worry if my mouth had rubbed a girls crouch area?? She was wearing jeans with no underwear and that area was damp with vaginal fluids. 3.)Is this cause to worry or to test?? 4.)Do you accept money order donations?? Thanks for taking the time to read this email.

Jon

Hi Jon,

You think I'm a "hard man . . . ?" Hey, thanks Jon. I have been hitting the gym fairly regularly lately and maybe it's paying off???

Now on to your questions:

1. No, swollen glands are not "normal," but they are very common and can be caused by a wide array of underlying conditions. I strongly doubt yours have anything to do with tongue-ring girl.

2. "Is it normal to worry . . .?" That's a weird question. As for mouthing the young lady's jeans-covered pink taco, I see no cause for concern in terms of HIV transmission.

3. Nope!

4. Yep! We accept anything and always with appreciation!

Stay well, Jon.

staynegative.org - What do you think Dr. Bob?
Want to NOT end this...