Tricky Situation

Dear Dr Bob,

You know, Doc, after reading through the archives and observing your answers and opinions, I've realised that you're a great human being. You give out so much strength and offer all of us here courage and reason. However, I just cant understand why you won't answer my questions. I've written in twice already but have heard nothing from you. You answer so many people, but why not me? I'm really really worried here and I truly implore you to lend me a little help. I really hope its not too much to ask.

I'll make it fast, here are my concerns:

Had a 5 day romantic fling with a filipino bargirl, who does the usual lapdances, sexual-dances and sex after work. Went to the bar everynight for 5 days and engaged in - 1. deep french kissing 2. lap dancing 3. gave her some hickys 4. kissed/sucked nipples 5. licked the insides of her thighs 6. kissed her tears (she cried once) 7. pressed and rubbed my penis (my jeans on) on her vagina (her panties on)

3 months is so long. Pls help me doctor. I really need this from you. Am I at risk?

Thanks Jerod

I'm the teacher btw

Hello Jerod,

Thanks for your kind comments! I should point out I was not specifically ignoring your question. In point of fact, I receive literally thousands of questions form around the globe on a constant basis. Consequently, even though, as you mention, I answer "so many people," I can realistically only respond to a small fraction of the total number that come in. I do read every question. If I've answered similar questions in the past, I will often skip over that question in hopes the questioner will search the archives to find the information and/or reassurance they are requesting. In fact, that is what I was hoping you would do. If you truly have read through the archives, you would have run across a great many similar scenarios boy goes to titty bar; boy gets lap dance; boy French kisses, gives hickeys, sucks nipples, licks thighs of Badda Boom Betty; Betty sheds a tear and rubs her home entertainment center on boy's home entertainment center while both are still clothed; boy repeats same sequences every night for five consecutive nights (or until he runs out of money); boy then freaks out about totally unrealistic HIV fears and frantically starts emailing Dr. Bob! Yes, it really is quite a familiar storyline here on Sex Talk with Dr. Bob. And my response is always the same. (Check the archives if you don't believe this!)

Your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. You have absolutely no cause for concern. I do not even believe testing is warranted; however, if you remain concerned, that option is always open to you.

OK, Jerod, now you have your answer. So stop worrying (and whining)!

Lymphoma and HIV
staynegative.org - What do you think Dr. Bob?