I recently posted about what I did with another man and that I have my HIV test soon. I forgot to say there was precum and that I am not circumcised. Additionally the man put his finger into my anus but only for 20 secs maximum. I feel really stupid and guilt ridden and cannot look my folks in the face. Please advice as I am worried sick

Back again so soon?!? The new information does not change my risk assessment or advice. Why all the guilt? Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking. What do your folks have to do with this? OK, sure, they may not approve of your sexual activities, but their approval or lack thereof should not cause you to be "guilt ridden." Assuming you are above the age of consent, your sexual decisions are yours, not theirs! Your guilt is unwarranted!

I encourage you to follow the advice I gave in your initial post.

Good luck! Be well!

my risk for HIV
Lymphoma and HIV