|Will donate $100 for Risk Assessment!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Here's my exposure:
Unprotected receptive oral sex and kissing. I'm very concerned about what happened when we were done. We both used the same towel to clean up our semen when we were done. He used it first, then without thinkiing of risk, I used it to clean excess semen from the tip of my penis. What's the risk here? The towel was soaking wet with water.
Here are my symptoms on a timeline since the event:
6/7/06 Oral sex with kissing. 6/8/06 Sore lower back and sides, pain on neckbone just
above the shoulders (rough sex??). 6/9/06 Stiff lower back, legs and sides. Less than on
6/8/06. 6/10/06 Slight, very mild brn sensation in penis. Slight
soreness in throat on right side. 6/11/06 slightly Worsening sorethroat, right side. 6/19/06 slight stuffy nose and nasal congestion. 6/20/06 runny nose, sneezing, very much like allergy (took
biaxin as perscribed by doctor). Possibly biaxin caused cold chills??? Fever of 99.6. 6/21/06 stuffy nose, nasal congestion, cold chills. 6/27/06 Nasal congestion almost gone, still very mild cold
chills, sore throat is gone. Still on biaxin.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the blow-by-blow of your blow-by-blow and subsequent events.
My assessment is exactly the same as for many similar blow-by-blows already posted in the archives:
2. The wet-towel cleanup would pose an essentially nonexistent risk.
3. Your symptoms are not consistent with or worrisome for HIV ARS or HIV disease.
My advice is also remarkably similar:
1. Stop worrying. Your fears are unwarranted.
2. Get a single HIV test at the three-month mark for a conclusive and definitive result.
3. Yell WOO-HOO! (I can't be 100% sure of this one, but I can say the odds are astronomically in your favor!)
Thanks for your donation. In return, I'll send my best good-luck karma in hopes that your three-month test is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.