Boohoo instead of Woohoo

I just thought I'd thank and commend you,Dr. Bob for your time and patience as you answer all of these questions from people who are terrified they've contracted hiv from toilets, door knobs, hearty handshakes and the oddly common stripper scenarios. And let me just advise all of you who write in, from a person who is hiv infected (from a mosquito bite, strangely enough)that you're all so very blessed to preserve your anonymity while reaching out to a caring doctor with your funfilled stories of last weekend's drunken fiasco, who, in turn, dispels your unfounded fears with his not-so-subtle humour, never condemning you, just giving you sound medical advise and reminding you of what a space cadet you truly are. Thanks for the entertainment. Love, The Mormon Princess (not republican)

Thanks for your thanks! But I better make a few clarifications/corrections to your post or it will set off a tsunami of terror and my mailbox will be as inundated as post-Katrina New Orleans with questioners who are more baffled than Adam on Mother's Day.

1. I know you are kidding, but I need to remind our readers that you cannot become HIV infected "from a mosquito bite." No way. No how!

2. All Mormons, including the princesses and closeted queens, are Republicans. It's a law. Some dude named Joe Smith etched it out on an etch-a-sketch in upstate New York while a tabernacle choir sang and then everyone moved to Utah (or something like that).

OK, now that we've cleared that up, thanks again!

remerciement.
Panic!! Just developed ohl....