I'm very confused about this..

Me and my girlfriend are both virgins and we both don't have HIV/AIDS. We are going to get married. So I wanted to know that if we could have sex with only each other and wthout using protection and still get HIV/AIDS from each other?

Hello another QTND (Question That Never Dies)!

You're about to get married and you have absolutely no idea how HIV/AIDS is transmitted????? Oh my . . . .

And people wonder if sex education is adequate in this country!?!

Just out of curiosity, if, as you say, both you and your girlfriend are virgins and neither of you has HIV/AIDS, exactly how do you think you could get AIDS form having unprotected sex with each other??? Did someone in your abstinence-only sex education class tell you unprotected sex causes AIDS??? Yeah, I thought so.

The facts are simple. HIV is caused by a virus (a germ). If someone is infected with HIV, they could potentially pass it on to a partner by having unprotected sex. That's why it's called a sexually transmitted disease. If, however, someone doesn't have the virus (HIV negative), they obviously cannot pass it on to anyone else, right? You can't give away something you don't have! The mere act of having unprotected sex cannot create a virus! Having sex is not the cause of AIDS. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is!

I suggest you spend some time reviewing the information on this Web site and related links, paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Was Still In Disbelief
One for the Aussies!