no q, only gratitude
Jun 30, 2006
Dear Dr. Bob,
I don't have a q. All i want to say is 'Thank you' for all the help you give so selflessly to so many. If you only knew how many are 'EX WW' thanks to you and I count myself as one. Don't ever leave us, Bobby Bob. You're the bonzer.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey Ohio Fan,
Gosh, when I first sped read through your comment, I thought you called me a "boner." Oh well, "boner" or "bonzer," I'll take them both as compliments to cherish!
Stay safe. Stay well. Stay "Ex!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Take Creatine Supplement While Having Hep C?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Neuropathy Pain Unbearable
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- Essential Oils For Hepatitis C
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.