Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

GREAT BOB
Jun 28, 2006

GREAT

Dear Dr. Bob:

I think GREAT is the best simple word to describe you. I want to thank you and I really wish you the best!! I have, I am and I will request to God to keep you stable for the next 5 or 6 decades or until a cure or definitive treatment is found (90 years old as wish is not bad huh). I think He will grant my wish, since He has been a good ally all my life.

I am an ex WW and I have just been appointed as Vice-president of a great ONG that works with poor people, children a HIV+, good isnt it?? , finally I can pay my debt toward you to a third party.

Whether you post this or not (you have post 5 of my message but I will not tell you hahaha). Please know that what you do to all of us is remarkable, sometimes I think of you and all of your work and I realize how important you are in this world.

GOD BLESS YOU

My very best wishes to you my friend, and please receive a huge hug from my part, it is the least I can offer you but I will be happy if you take it.

Kindest regards

ANOTHER GREATEFULEX-WW

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. I'm also delighted you'll be working with underprivileged folks and HIV-positive children. I'm sure you will find the experience highly rewarding!

Stay well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Too afraid to get my test results, some support please!
Next
PCR or ELISA?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.