GREAT BOB

GREAT

Dear Dr. Bob:

I think GREAT is the best simple word to describe you. I want to thank you and I really wish you the best!! I have, I am and I will request to God to keep you stable for the next 5 or 6 decades or until a cure or definitive treatment is found (90 years old as wish is not bad huh). I think He will grant my wish, since He has been a good ally all my life.

I am an ex WW and I have just been appointed as Vice-president of a great ONG that works with poor people, children a HIV+, good isnt it?? , finally I can pay my debt toward you to a third party.

Whether you post this or not (you have post 5 of my message but I will not tell you hahaha). Please know that what you do to all of us is remarkable, sometimes I think of you and all of your work and I realize how important you are in this world.

GOD BLESS YOU

My very best wishes to you my friend, and please receive a huge hug from my part, it is the least I can offer you but I will be happy if you take it.

Kindest regards

ANOTHER GREATEFULEX-WW

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. I'm also delighted you'll be working with underprivileged folks and HIV-positive children. I'm sure you will find the experience highly rewarding!

Stay well!

Too afraid to get my test results, some support please!
PCR or ELISA?