Too afraid to get my test results, some support please!
Jun 28, 2006
Dear Doctor Bob, I finally figured that the only way to put my mind in peace is to get tested. So I got tested. I was told that I am supposed to call to get the result, I'm a bit nervous and not quite have the nerves to make that call yet.
My exposure: 1. Putting my finger in a sex worker's vagina. My finger seemed ok, no cuts or anything.
2. Hand job from the sex worker. I checked her hands afterwards (ya, I know, I should have checked beforehand, not afterwards), gladly, no visible wounds, cuts or anything on her hands as well.
3. Oral sex, I was the insertive (being sucked) person.. A condom was used to received the bj but she rolled it on my "tallywhacker" using her mouth.
HIV meds are provided at a small fee here in Taiwan, so I shouldn't have to worry too much about the aftermath.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Stop wasting time writing to me and make the call to get your results. We have a bet pending, remember?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.