Too afraid to get my test results, some support please!

Dear Doctor Bob, I finally figured that the only way to put my mind in peace is to get tested. So I got tested. I was told that I am supposed to call to get the result, I'm a bit nervous and not quite have the nerves to make that call yet.

My exposure: 1. Putting my finger in a sex worker's vagina. My finger seemed ok, no cuts or anything.

2. Hand job from the sex worker. I checked her hands afterwards (ya, I know, I should have checked beforehand, not afterwards), gladly, no visible wounds, cuts or anything on her hands as well.

3. Oral sex, I was the insertive (being sucked) person.. A condom was used to received the bj but she rolled it on my "tallywhacker" using her mouth.

HIV meds are provided at a small fee here in Taiwan, so I shouldn't have to worry too much about the aftermath.

Live well,

Timmy

Hello Timmy,

Stop wasting time writing to me and make the call to get your results. We have a bet pending, remember?

Good luck!

Fight and HIV (5th time asking) READ AND ANSWER PLEASE!
GREAT BOB