Fight and HIV (5th time asking) READ AND ANSWER PLEASE!

Dearest Dr. Bob,

I hope i can get an answer real soon because im worrying myself sick and cant get tested just yet because im in a country where being HIV+ can lead to jail time and will lead to deportation.

MY story: i was clubbing in good old montreal, when some drunk guy throws himself at me so i throw the first punch out of self defence. the punch did hurt so i rubbed my fist and realized it was wet, his blood had covered my fist, and since it was winter, the skin around my nails was cracked and scabbed (most possibly light bleeding). after that i ran to the bathroom and washed it off.. the whole thing was about five minutes. I was so tense and pissed off that HIV didnt even come into mind, i told my GF about the story, and it didnt even enter her mind. We've been together for over 3 1/2 years so obviously we have unprotected sex(never ejaculate in her). 4-6 weeks later she had experienced a light fever (2 days, never higher than 38.2C). I Had No symptoms what so ever. again i didnt know ARS existed, so to me it was just the flu. she jus had fever, upset tummy and tiredness) . 3weeks/1month after that, she discovered 3 prominant lymph nodes in her neck, behind ear and armpit (possibly as a result of the previous flu?). At the end of the term, i decided i should get an STD check up as ive never got one and been sexually active since i was 13(im now 20). Upon searching for STD testing methods, I learned about ARS..and the symptom spotting began.. i know its wrong, but i cant help it. i went to get tested but the test costs 300$ (no, im not joking, and i made a scene) and i dont have that money!! at the approximate 3-4 months mark and when i left montreal, (which is where i am right now, id rather not mention the name of the country for my own safety) i started experiencing mild diarrhea for a month (not liquid just smooth). NOTE: i did travel to a totally different climat zone and different eating habits and ingredients). Recently at the approximate 4-5 month mark, i starting experiencing fatigue and swollen lymph nodes (neck, groin, armpits) they feel like muscle aches but i feel the nodes under my skin. They're not massively swollen but they kinda hurt. I'm leaving this country in about 2 weeks and will be able to get myself tested, but until then, Does this sound like i or my girl might be HIV+? i know and have read a Zillion times that symptoms are not to be used for diagnosis, but i've been slowly killing my self for 2 months, unable to push it aside, i need to enjoy my holidays, if u say that these symptoms do not sound like HIV id feel much better! probably not as much as a test result, but it should do for now. For your Great work, and ur being one of the best human beings i know, i want to help, so ill be making a donation. i dont want to use my credit card (for my safety) but i will use paypal (if u accept it) Can you let me know how that would be done? Also if u dont want to post this online, can you atleast send it to my email? Enjoy Hawaii Doc! Aloha.

Your HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent. The symptoms you and your girlfriend have experienced are very nonspecific. And for the zillionth time, "symptoms do not equal HIV disease." If you remain worried, get tested at the three-month mark. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract the virus from your Montreal clubbing clobbering!

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, we accept PayPal. Just click on the PayPal link on the donation page of the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. (Click on "donate," then PayPal.)

In return, I'll send my best good-luck/good-health karma that you're HIV test is negative.

My test result is waiting for me but..
Too afraid to get my test results, some support please!