My test result is waiting for me but..

Hey Doctor Bob, Timmy here. Don't know if you got my earlier message, computer crashed right after I click submit. Got a bad day today. Boss said I have to go. 3 months is a long time eh? What's even worse? How about that my test (hiv) result is waiting for me, and I don't want to know the result, because I'm too chicken?

I know you said that I am well, and I was safe, but I figured that paranoid like me, only a test, which I've been avoiding, can give me peace of mind. So I got tested. Sorry, I know you said that I'm well and my activity was safe, but still.

Regarding my exposure, you know it already. The female sex worker mouth-rolled a condom on me and I'm not sure if the meatus was completely covered before she did that. However I'm sure at least most of the meatus was covered before she used her mouth to roll down the condom, and it happened fast, the contact couldn't be more than one second.

Actually there was mutual masturbation, too. I got a hand job for my tallywhacker, checked her hands, no cuts or active wounds. I also inserted one finger into her vagina, and there was no cuts/wounds on my finger, either. So I figured it was ok, and left it out.

So here I am, writing to you again, not even a confirmed positive. I can only imagine what journey people live with hiv have to go through!

Will my picking up the test result be the first step of an hiv journey of my own? Wanna bet? $100.

Live well, Timmy

Hi Timmy,

Sure, I'll take that bet! In fact, I'm so sure you'll lose (happily) that I'll tell my foundation that the funds are as good as in the bank!

Good luck! (Even though, in reality, you don't even need it!)

Hepl needed in Saudi Arabia!!!
Fight and HIV (5th time asking) READ AND ANSWER PLEASE!