Hepl needed in Saudi Arabia!!!

Hello Dr Bob.

Good Morning from Saudi arabia,i would like to appriciate your excellent work you doing for millions of people around the globe. I am the one among millions of them who write to you in their bad times. and hope i will get the answer as many gets on this form. I had low risk sex with another male (kissing, sucking and mutual masturbation) and after 4-5 days i started developing all symptoms of ARS. i was so depressed and tensed that i was even thinking of suicide at that time and then after getting your answer of my quesion That my symptoms are not related to HIV infection i draged myself for my first HIV test after alomst 6 months of my that sex encounter.The result came Negative...WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO for me. but my symptoms were still there(one swollown lymph node in neck whic comes and goes and is in size of a big almond, white tongue in morning,scally skin on legs and white patches in blood on hand palms,stool disorder) Took my second test after almost 10 months .the result came again Negative...again Wooohooooo...its almost 15 months now and i never have sex with anyone after my last sex(15 months before) but still i have same symptoms which i described earliar and now from some last few days i am having red itchy spots on my feets on legs, these are so itchy especially in nights that i can't sleep in nights and then they start bleeding after itching.) I am afraid once again and thinking that it may be a skin problem related with HIV. Dr please help me once again.Do i need to take another test after 15 months period? Though i m living with all symptoms described above. it really make me feel so bad and i cant concentrate on my daily life. i am sending my donataion to your organization to help the needy persons. waiting for your reply your best wishes. Thanks so much.

Abul

Hello Abul,

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 10 months are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. Whatever is causing your symptoms, I can assure you it's not HIV! Unfortunately I cannot diagnose your problem over the Internet, but I can reassure you that the cause not HIV! No further HIV testing is recommended or warranted. If you are having medical problems, see your doctor for a checkup! If you can't stop thinking and worrying about HIV, get counseling.

Thank you for your donation!

Stay well! Remember, HIV is not your problem.

bisexual top and hiv
My test result is waiting for me but..