Another Whoo - Hoo

Hallo Dr Bob,

I wrote in a few months back about a drunken night, a brazilian hooker, and a broken condom, in that order. Anyways, to make a long story short, I'm ok! That statistic of 5 in 10,000, or as I like to call it 1 in 2000, was reassuring but nevertheless a small rash at about six weeks after the possible exposure was enough to scare the bejesus out of me (what a great expression huh!).

I have a couple of comments to make regarding prevention which is to not get belligerent drunk in Rio. There are quite a few sharks out there!!! And of course always wear a condom.

I've donated to our foundation. Keep up the good work.

B from Holland

Hey B from Holland,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

I'm glad your drunken-night, Brazilian-hooker, broken-condom story ended in a WOO-HOO and not a BOO-HOO!

As for the sharks in Rio, it's also worth noting they wear stilettos and do a wickedly appealing sexual samba. As the famous song goes, "Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking and when se passes, each one she passes goes, 'ahhhh!'"

Of course I prefer the Steven Sondheim takeoff on that song called "The Boy from . . . ." The lyrics begin:

TALL AND TENDER, LIKE AN APOLLO, HE GOES WALKING BY, AND I HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM, THE BOY FROM TACAREMBO LA TUMBE DEL FUEGO SANTA MALIPAS ZATATECAS LA JUNTA DEL SOL Y CRUZ. ("crooth")

WHEN WE MEET, I FEEL I'M ON FIRE AND I'M BREATHLESS EVERY TIME I ENQUIRE, "HOW ARE THINGS IN TACAREMBO LA TUMBE DEL FUEGO SANTA MALIPAS ZATATECAS LA JUNTA DEL SOY Y CRUZ." ("crooth")

Thanks for your donation, B from Holland.

Stay well!

Just an update Dr Bob!
Bush is killing me... Literally...