Please edit my name!

Dr. Frascino, Thank you for your reply to my previous email. However, may I please make one change: would you or the editors or whoever posts the messages please change my shown name from "XXXXXXXXXX" to "Paranoid." Sorry, I don't mind you knowing my name--but I think there are many people in my area who may know me that use this board and will recognize me. Sorry, but I decided that I would like to limit my displayed identity. Thus, would you or the other editor remove the display of my first,last names,city,and state please. If people, or relatives who may use this site find out about my past and finished "extra-curricular" activities, I don't know what I would do. Again, if you can remove all mentiones of my first,last names and city, and state in the web page, that would be so cool. And you are helping so many people...more then you'll know.

Thank you! "Paranoid" (formerly "XXXXXXXX");)

The site is here:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Strippers/XXXXXX.html

Hello "N . . . ," I mean "Mr. Paranoia",

Consider it done!

Treatment with Different products.
Very concerned