ARUBA Qs

PS:

where do i send a donation to you efforts and to support your hard work?

Does most of the donation go to the prevention and education of hiv?

Thanks again, and please answer my ARUBA sex worker questions.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's mailing address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

The foundation uses its donations to fulfill its mission: to provide crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS throughout the world and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. Although the percentage of funds used for crucial services versus education/prevention/awareness changes somewhat from year to year, depending on need, we aim for a 50:50 split.

Finally, I believe I answered your question already; however, if that's not the case, please resubmit it.

question about HIV and bent penis
Treatment with Different products.