worried about results!!!!!

Hi there doc. I hope you are doing well and watching the world cup. My Problem is that after high exposure by being punctured with a hypodermic neddle back in 2004 i tested for 24 months all negative; however the hiv rna pcr expended came back Less than 50 and less than 1.70 log back at the 13 months mark with a neg. elisa and western. but i have a enlarged papillae for 2 years swollen lymph nodes on both sides of my neck red blotches on my face and back pain So my question is? Do i need to do a B-DNA test to confirm the earliest test... Please respond...

have a nice one and take care....

I'll be brief. Do you need a bDNA? Nope! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Go Black Stars. (I love rooting for the underdog!)

argentinian gay guy again ( sorry for the delay handsome)
question about HIV and bent penis