Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

argentinian gay guy again ( sorry for the delay handsome)
Jun 27, 2006

I hope you remember me. My question was that if sperm from a confirmed hiv positive person can live in saliva for more than a minute or two. Let me tell you my story.

I was with two handsome young man ( which happen to be hiv positive, both of them) One of them ejaculated in the mouth of the other. Then this same spitted the sperm on my hands ( but not on the palm but on the back of my hand, so the sperm was in contact with some dried cuts ( I think so, I dont think the cuts where fresh cuts because I would have noticed blood but I cant really tell because they were small cuts..) in my fingernails ( I think everbody has cuts on the fingernails, well from what Ive seen). We had a lot of fun after that...... IS there a risk or is a test needed?. The rest I will leave it to your imagination handsome. Come and visit us here¡¡¡¡¡¡

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Argentina Gay-Guy,

Actually I have visited Argentina and had a marvelous time. I hope to get back to Buenos Aires sometime this year. My tango is getting seriously rusty.

Regarding your "ménage à trois hotties," I would anticipate a negligible to nonexistent risk. Second-hand spitted spunk would not pose a significant risk on "dried cuts." Do I feel an HIV test is warranted? No. However, if you're worried, the option to test at the three-month mark is, of course, always open to you.

Finally, as for my imagination of these three spunky-hunky Argentine dudes, well . . . if what I imagined actually did happen, yes indeed you did have a lot of fun!

Stay well. Keep all the handsome guys happy and content until I can get to B.A., OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
I hope you get a laui in Hawaii
Next
worried about results!!!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.