argentinian gay guy again ( sorry for the delay handsome)

I hope you remember me. My question was that if sperm from a confirmed hiv positive person can live in saliva for more than a minute or two. Let me tell you my story.

I was with two handsome young man ( which happen to be hiv positive, both of them) One of them ejaculated in the mouth of the other. Then this same spitted the sperm on my hands ( but not on the palm but on the back of my hand, so the sperm was in contact with some dried cuts ( I think so, I dont think the cuts where fresh cuts because I would have noticed blood but I cant really tell because they were small cuts..) in my fingernails ( I think everbody has cuts on the fingernails, well from what Ive seen). We had a lot of fun after that...... IS there a risk or is a test needed?. The rest I will leave it to your imagination handsome. Come and visit us here¡¡¡¡¡¡

Hi Argentina Gay-Guy,

Actually I have visited Argentina and had a marvelous time. I hope to get back to Buenos Aires sometime this year. My tango is getting seriously rusty.

Regarding your "ménage à trois hotties," I would anticipate a negligible to nonexistent risk. Second-hand spitted spunk would not pose a significant risk on "dried cuts." Do I feel an HIV test is warranted? No. However, if you're worried, the option to test at the three-month mark is, of course, always open to you.

Finally, as for my imagination of these three spunky-hunky Argentine dudes, well . . . if what I imagined actually did happen, yes indeed you did have a lot of fun!

Stay well. Keep all the handsome guys happy and content until I can get to B.A., OK?

I hope you get a laui in Hawaii
worried about results!!!!!