I hope you get a laui in Hawaii

Hey doctor,

I hope your enjoying your trip to the island. I have read that there is a new study that anal fluids have high levels of HIV virus - would the dramatically increase the theoritical risk of rimming to high risk? I like to rim and know about the other stds - now this study has me confused.

Can you clarify?

We don't have to rely on theoretical (or "theoritical" for that matter) risks when we have 25 years of epidemiological data to use to address a specific question. The fact remains that there have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from riming or getting rimmed. Nothing I have read or analyzed changes the documented level of risk related to rimming.

Stay tuned to this site, as we'll certainly let you know if anything changes.

Now can you clarify something for me? What the heck is a "laui"???

Aloha,

your life is Brilliant...
argentinian gay guy again ( sorry for the delay handsome)