your life is Brilliant...

DearDr.Bob!!

You are Beautiful!! yes you are!! Vous etes vraiment superbe!!..You even know French!!..In my next life,I wish to be born as a man,just so i get to know you better..;)( if you arent reborn Straight!!) You are too good to be true!! Personal Compliments apart,I just wanted to tell you how much I admire your spirit,your Joie de vivre and determined Dubya Bashing.(therei go!! more complients...!!!:) I am a doctor in India,working for PSI and the bill and melinda Gates AIDS initiative.I meet a lot of people including doctors who have the same questions,doubts and queries that pop up frequently in your forum..I read your forum religiously,gives me a lot of information that i can pass on..but What i have learnt from you is that humour is the ultimate survival tool to handle anything,including HIV.i refer a lot of my friends to your forum,....We even have discussions about the latest posts!! Thank you so much for being there and making HIV such a non taboo..

Sending you all the good Karma from all my past births!!

Have a great day!!!

Dr.Kanchan Pawar. (India)

P.S the title lines are fromJames Blunt,You are beautiful..corny,but thats the way i feel about you!!:)

Hello Dr. K,

The Bill and Melinda Gates AIDS Initiative has done far more to battle the AIDS pandemic than Dubya and his extra-chromosome cronies! I'm delighted you're associated with them! (The Gates Foundation folks, not the extra-chromosome cronies!)

Thanks for your extremely kind comments and for appreciating my somewhat twisted sense of humor. As Paul Rudnick once wrote, "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can made the nightmare bearable.".

As for my being reborn straight, gosh, I certainly hope not!!!!

Be well. Stay well.

can woohoooo
I hope you get a laui in Hawaii