This is NOT another stripper question

O.K. I lied. Hey Doc, the other night I was at a strip club and engaged in 30 mins. deep kissing with one of the girls (that's all I swear)it later dawned on me that my gums bleed when I apply pressure to me teeth (brushing, eating hard foods, etc.) I don't know if there was enough pressure during the kissing to make my gums bleed, assuming she's HIV+, what are the chances of infection. I didn't taste blood, and she was very clean, perfect teeth. thanks donation on the way.

Not only is your question another stripper question, it's another QTND (Question That Never Dies).

My answer remains the same: kissing is not considered a risk for HIV even kissing a very clean stripper with perfect teeth. As always, if you're worried, get tested at the three-month mark; however, I don't really feel it's medically warranted.

My advice to you is as simple as 1-2-3:

1) Stay well.

2) Don't tell lies.

3) Remember to floss.

How long could HIV survive on clothing?
Slow progressors