How do I donate?

Dr. Bob, I wrote you a long, rambling woohoo yesterday, and promised a $100 donation was on the way. However, I am not seeing any information on how to donate on the home page or anywhere else. Could you please clarify for me? That money will be better spent by you than me!

Sure! Thank you for your interest in donating to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, whose mission is to provide crucial services to men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS throughout the world and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. Your generous donation is warmly appreciated! Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab. We accept credit cards, PayPal, checks, money orders, direct wire transfers, stocks, bonds, family heirlooms, you name it! The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. Many thanks!

Living with a positive roommate
Donation Today: third submission and desire to feel less worried.