Jun 23, 2006
Will anal sex cause appendicitis or can it be one of the causes of anal sex. Tghis may soundfunny but I am dead serious.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your question as written is two questions:
1. Will anal sex cause appendicitis?
2. Will appendicitis cause anal sex?
Yep, although you may indeed be dead serious, this indeed does "soundfunny"!
The answer to both is no.
So for #1, you can now go ahead with your Saturday night plans without having to worry about winding up on the surgeon's table come Monday morning for an appendectomy.
And as for #2, if you're looking for backdoor action, you'll just have to try something else.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.