RE: NEW type of STD in TOWN?

Dear Dr. Rob

Hey Doc, I am a great fan of yours for some time now. I love what you have done with the site, and clarifying and giving hopes to many people in this world with your strength and inspiration. I have checked all the forum, but have not found an answer to my question.

1. If someone you had sex with had lung cancer, is it possible to get it through sex?

Thank so much for your time. Although my question may be rediculus to some people, I just need to find out for sure.

Sincerely, Pharmacy student.

Hello Pharmacy Stud.,

Lung cancer is not a sexually transmissible condition.

And I'll take this opportunity to remind all our readers of one of my most critical pieces of advice: if you smoke, STOP! HIV may or may not kill you (time will tell); however, smoking definitely will put you six feet under.

Death of My Libido
lymph tissue damage treatment