|RE: NEW type of STD in TOWN?
Jun 22, 2006
Dear Dr. Rob
Hey Doc, I am a great fan of yours for some time now. I love what you have done with the site, and clarifying and giving hopes to many people in this world with your strength and inspiration. I have checked all the forum, but have not found an answer to my question.
1. If someone you had sex with had lung cancer, is it possible to get it through sex?
Thank so much for your time. Although my question may be rediculus to some people, I just need to find out for sure.
Sincerely, Pharmacy student.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Pharmacy Stud.,
Lung cancer is not a sexually transmissible condition.
And I'll take this opportunity to remind all our readers of one of my most critical pieces of advice: if you smoke, STOP! HIV may or may not kill you (time will tell); however, smoking definitely will put you six feet under.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.