Did You Get Any Takers?

Dear Dr. Bob,

So, we all know you rock ...did you get any offers for culling the gazillion questions?

Really now, what about a book that has funny and serious rolled into one and rolled out for Oprah, etc.? You could split things out, going from your written answers to snipets.....and no, I'm not a publisher, but a homemaker who's lost to many friends to this virus in the Hemophilia Community. Put all the proceeds to your charity...

What do you think?

Much love to you

Janelle

Hi Janelle,

Well, there were a few questioners who wrote in saying it would be an excellent idea, but none exactly volunteered to begin sorting through the archives in preparation for "Dr. Bob's Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex (and probably lots of stuff you never even considered), but Were Afraid to Ask." I should mention there was one guy who said he would do it if the book jacket photo was "sans tighty whities" and if I titled the book "Something Liquid This Way Cums"!!! Hmmm . . .

So the original offer still stands, if anyone has extra time on their hands or is looking for a special project over the summer months. We have restructured some of the summary categories for the archives and have included a new heading, "Funny Questions," so that ultimately may be a good source of material.

Stay tuned to the forum, Janelle, and I'll let you know as soon as Oprah calls.

Be well. Stay well.

merci beaucoup
Rapid heart beat