The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Looking for reference!

Jun 22, 2006

I was just diagnosed, married with 2 kids and need help. Do you know any good specialist in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for the help!

Response from Dr. Frascino


I'm sorry to learn of your recent diagnosis; however, I'm pleased to see you are taking charge of your health and searching for a good HIV/AIDS specialist physician. Working closely with a competent and compassionate HIV/AIDS specialist is absolutely essential to optimize your health and wellbeing as a "virally enhanced" individual. Although I don't have any personal friends practicing in the Atlanta area at the moment, I do suggest you check the American Academy of HIV Medicine Web site, They have a listing of certified HIV/AIDS specialists by locale.

Good luck. Be well.

Dr. Bob

Am I being stupid??

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint