Looking for reference!

I was just diagnosed, married with 2 kids and need help. Do you know any good specialist in Atlanta, GA. Thanks for the help!

I'm sorry to learn of your recent diagnosis; however, I'm pleased to see you are taking charge of your health and searching for a good HIV/AIDS specialist physician. Working closely with a competent and compassionate HIV/AIDS specialist is absolutely essential to optimize your health and wellbeing as a "virally enhanced" individual. Although I don't have any personal friends practicing in the Atlanta area at the moment, I do suggest you check the American Academy of HIV Medicine Web site, www.aahivm.org. They have a listing of certified HIV/AIDS specialists by locale.

Good luck. Be well.

supplice!
Am I being stupid??